ICICI Lombard Health Insurance scheme is regarded to be the most approved cashless policy that works within 4 hours after the registration of an insurer. It does help insurers in taking the aid of medical services.
Ever since the COVID-19 has affected more than 2 million people in India. It can be anticipated that the infection rate is on the verge to get higher in the coming days. So, demands people to remain strong to overcome these crises with an unwavering spirit is only possible through ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Scheme.
Some of the Life-Saving Initiatives in ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Scheme are-
Coverage for all Hospitalization Expenses
Owing to the unavailability of beds and lack of government doctors’ help since the cases of COVID-19. It has increased drastically that reflects many more people would surely opt for private hospitals.
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance scheme covers the COVID-19 hospitalization expenses alongside room rent and daycare procedures. It is a type of health insurance scheme that even covers the cost of the Outpatient Department (OPD) and diagnostic test expenses too.
In this Scheme, Diagnostic tests of the patients 30 days prior to his hospitalization are also covered. It also provides financial assistance to the patient at the time of his/her discharge.
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Customer Care
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Scheme covers the entire medical expenses of the patient from the time he/she is being hospitalized. This medical scheme is quite helpful to patients suffering from critical illness. It also provides financial assistance to patients 30 days prior to his hospitalization.
ICICI Lombard Health Scheme provides effective coverage to the insurer in less than 24 hours. All the sorts of procedures that are undertaken by the insured person like an Inpatient in Hospital for less than 24 hours are also counted in it.
ICICI Lombard Health Scheme also provides a scheme that covers the expenses incurred for In-Patient AYUSH Hospitalisation Reimbursement. By facilitating financial assistance to a patient who has enrolled for AYUSH treatment Domestic Road Emergency Ambulance Extension.
Also read- Health Insurance during COVID-19
Provide Protective Care To a Mother and Her Child
ICICI Lombard health insurance scheme facilitates an adequate amount of financial assistance to pregnant women.
In other words, it acts as a lifeline to both mother and her child. It brings the protection layer to the mother and her unborn child.
ICICI Lombard health insurance scheme is the most powerful health insurance schemes that provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 when the child is born through cesarean. Whereas its overall cost for providing the support to Pre-post Natal includes Rs2,000 and for each delivery, it includes Rs15,000.
if the child is delivered through normal procedures the health insurance scheme offers Rs 25,000. It is one such health insurance scheme that provides a protective cover of more than 91 days from the birth of a child.
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Renewal-
To Renew ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Scheme one has to follow the following steps-
1. Fill the details of insured which includes age details, contact details.
2. Select your health Cover. One can also choose to add on the cover with the policy such as Hospital Daily Cash, Critical Illness Cover etc.
3. If the insured person is new, one has to enter details such as Name, Age, DOB, contact details etc. The existing customer can use the password and email id to login in.
4. The insured person has to state the relationship with the applicant by filing the name, date of birth. Also, the nominee contact and personal details have to be shared.
5. Check the Policy if anything has to be changed
6. Select the mode of payment such as credit card, debit card, Net Banking etc.
7. Once the payment is done, the insured policy is renewed. For security one can download and print the form.
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Premium Chart-
To know the ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Premium chart can be calculated online. For this special calculator has been designed. One has to fill various details such as-
- Medical History
- Policy Term
- Sum insured
Once all the required detail is filled, the calculator designed by ICICI Lombard provides the policyholder with the correct premium charged under the policy.
It is very important to calculate the premium of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Scheme because it provides you with valuable information regarding the coverage benefits and riders. It also makes you aware of the customisable policy and affordable plans based on your Income.
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Login-
To Login in ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Scheme –
1. Go to their official Website “https://www.icicilombard.com/registration-new-ui”
2. Enter the Email and Password or You can enter by Login with OTP of 6 digit
3.Congratulations!! now you can access your account
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Claim Form-
In ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Scheme there are two types of Claim Form-
1. Cashless Claim
In cashless claim form of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Scheme, the treatment in the hospital goes on without pay any sum. The amount is by Insurance company. It is an easy Process.
To Get the Cashless Claim-
- Check that the network hospital is covered by ICICI Lombard Company.
- Submit the form of claim, along with other documents such as Cashless identification before hospitalisation.
- The Insurance Company take 1 to 2 days to accept the request
Once the Claim is approved, submit all your documents.
2. Reimbursement Claim-
In this Claim of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Scheme. the medical expenses are paid by the insured person and later he/she is discharged and makes reimburse claim of money from the Insurance Company.
To get the Reimbursement Claim-
- From the official Website of ICICI Lombard download the reimbursement claim form. The form has to be signed by the doctor who treated you. Send documents such as discharge summary, medical bills, doctor prescription, hospital bills, payment receipt to the company.
- Once the form is received by the company they check all the documents it usually takes 7 days. Meanwhile, you can check the status of your form online.
- Once all the document is approved, you will be notified regarding the same.
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Review
ICICI Lombard has been reviewed by its customer as the best Insurance company as being the oldest insurance company it has maintained its position in the market. According to its customer, they have always been successful in fulfilling all the need of the customer.
The Claim ratio of the company has also been good with 76 %. It has been given a rating of 4.2 % by the customers.
One of its Customer has reviewed –
There was some issue on my part when I was making an online payment for my ICICI Lombard Arogya Sanjeevani Policy. But the supportive staff offered me great assistance and I was able to buy the plan for myself and my family very easily
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Claim Status-
To know the Claim status of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
- Go to their official Website “https://www.icicilombard.com/IL-Health-Care/Customer/ClaimStatus”
- Select the from the right corner “Track your Claim”
- Once the Track your Claim Page is displayed, clicked the WRN Number or Claim Ref. No
- Enter the Policy Number or the Policy Holder Name and enter search
- Your Required Page is displayed in front of you
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Hospital List-
- Centre For Sight[DELHI]
- Jawa Nursing Home[DELHI]
- Kabra Hospital[MAHARASHTRA]
- Tulsi Eye Hospital[MAHARASTRA]
- Santokh Nursing Home[CHANDIGARH]
- Bedi Hospital[CHANDIHARH]
- Royal Gujarat General Hospital[GUJRAT]
- J.K.Multispeciality Hospital[GUJART]
- IBS Ashwani Hospital[HARYANA]
- Guru Nanak Hospital[HARYANA]
Contact the management team or the customer service of ICICI Lombard Health Insurance scheme.
The date from which the policy becomes valid is known as the date of inception.
Any designated centres identified by ICICI Lombard Health Insurance company can conduct the medical test.
Expenses related to room rent, pre/post-hospitalization fee or other treatment expenses are capped up to the amount mentioned in the sub-limit.
In the event of a claim already being made, if I want to renew my policy for the second year, do I have to pay the premium again?
Yes, a person requires to pay the premium again to renew the policy for the second year.
Words of Advice
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Scheme is the best health insurance scheme that can bring a huge and transformative change in your life. By supporting you financially and by not letting you bow down the head in front of anyone.
Because the makers of this scheme are the drivers of lending a secure and independent life. That is the major reason why many more people are turning up in its favour. Their entire belief is based on customer satisfaction and fulfils all their needs in all the critical situation.